Is assorted the color the automobile not to incur the thief?

Go down

Is assorted the color the automobile not to incur the thief?

Post  cylili on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:28 am

according to cheap coach bags reported that :Dutch students are now busy with his car painted yellow and pink, because the thieves are the most not wait to see the two colors. The more vivid the color is not the car police found more easily? This is a good question, can be counted as part of the correct answer. Indeed, the most important reason is that the two colors are not loved by the majority, therefore, very low turnover of motor vehicles stolen. Imagine if you knew something very difficult to sell stolen, you will also take efforts to steal it? You naturally think of a more market for something. Because all the thieves to sell stolen vehicles are aimed at realization, rather than for personal use. Therefore, the thieves are the most do not like bright cars.

coach outlet)If you're just ready to buy a car, then this information is very valuable to you.

ed hardy clothing)Survey shows that people of color preferences have become more conservative tendencies, the Netherlands, new car buyers three kinds of color have a strong preference: black, blue, silver / gray. In view of new vehicle sales from 1990-2009, the three colors of the car accounted for 86%, while the other 14% of the share to be green, yellow, red and orange occupied. As many stolen cars will be exported to Eastern Europe, local car color preferences is evident.

At the same time, Dutch police also provided the 15 species most frequently stolen car brand: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Opel, logos, Renault, Volkswagen and Volvo. Stolen vehicles, generally 3 years old, because such vehicles can sell 85% of the original price.

( Editor:ed hardy sale)


Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum