lucky dog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putin's young time

Go down

Putin's young time Empty Putin's young time

Post  cylili Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:56 pm

according to coach outlet reported that :Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on July 14 to the construction of Olympic projects in Sochi

Construction Engineering student team members said, in her youth she has been logging in virgin forests.

Putin said: "I have been working in the Komi Republic, repair houses, we cut the transmission line following the forest road

, 12 hours a day. I am a Construction Engineering team members, a half-month salary is about 900 rubles. "He pointed

Out, then the national average monthly salary is 200 rubles.

A student(cheap coach bags) can not help but ask: "Then you probably do not know how to spend the money it." Putin replied:

"I know, my friends and I went to Gagra, contented, where half the money spent. I bought after

The coat, the coat I wore for 10 years, is a nice piece of coat. "

He said that those who carry out construction projects for the general construction work force is the student not earn so much money. "I have

After that, we work in inaccessible areas, in the jungle, every day, and ax, chain saw to be on together

12 hours. I was very active in training, but also that he is the most healthy, but the fact that not

So. "

Putin asked his team work in the construction work there love story. "I will not hide the construction work force in place

Love, but will find time to say. Of course there was (love experience), "Putin answered frankly.

One student said that his brother is handicapped athletes, the Paralympic Games in Beijing, won the silver medal in hammer throw

, Won the prize should be, but it(ed hardy clothing) did not get to the Olympic athletes should reward the car. Putin immediately

Undertakes to resolve the matter.

( Editor:ed hardy sale)

cylili

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum